Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Card Out-takes

Okay, this falls under the category of if-you-don't-laugh-about-it-you'll-cry. Except maybe for me it is if-you-don't-laugh-you'll-pull-your-hair-out.

In case any of you organized types (*COUGH* Kathleen) are beginning to wonder if the Beeler's are ever going to get around to sending a Christmas card... we are trying! I submit the following as evidence:







Seriously. Whose kids are these, and why are they torturing me? I have taken over 150 shots in three days and there is ONE that is okay. I hate to send out OK pictures on cards, but no amount of photoshopping is helping these beautiful little freaks. ;o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should make a christmas card just of outtakes. Only original one in the bunch! ;)

Colleen said...

Seriously-I hate the pressure of Christmas cards!!!! An outtakes would be funny!

Tamara said...

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha - you kill me - I think your "little freaks" are the funniest and prettiest little cards waiting to happen that I would ever want to get in the mail - send it sister! Send it all.... thanks for sharing - what a great post!

Anonymous said...

I think all of those pics are great! They show just how cute and kid-like your sweeties are. Thanks for the "organized" shout out! I try to set the precedent so that the average person always feels slightly inadequate. :) Love your girls and can't wait to see the card.

not2brightGRAM said...

Claire, I am your paternal grandpa Harry's stepdaughter. My own daughter, Rebecca, was born a month after you, and also has two children! I'm glad I found your blog. Your daughters are beautiful!

I was also blessed beyond words to see in a previous post that you are a believer! Grace and peace to you.

~Judi