1. So very far behind! I will try to catch up in one day here - that is why we love Ten on Tuesday, right?
2. Lauren's last week of school was fun, and every day was a theme day. One of which was "Western Day" and this was her getup:
She was really happy with it, especially at pick up when she announced to me that everyone in her class said she was the "most cowboy". =) Something every girl longs to hear...
3. I can't get over how much change took place in the girls over the school year. Obviously Jaelyn has changed the most, but the bigger girls did too. This was them on the first day of school:
And here they are on the last:
What a difference nine months can make.
They just look so BIG. Grown up. Waaaah!
4. Lauren's Kindergarten put on a little program. Honestly, I was very disappointed there was no "Graduation" ceremony. It feels like a big step to me, and deserving of some fanfare. Whatever. ;)
The lighting was terrible, and Lauren was almost in the dark - so pictures were nearly impossible. This was as good as I could get.
Pretty, huh? Photoshop helped me out a little...
Do you even see her? Front row, right side, green sparkly shirt. All the kids had sunglasses for one of the songs -- so cute! She did a great job, we were very proud of her!
5. Have you watched "Food Matters"? It is a documentary on food as medicine - and it is great! Depending on your paradigms about medicine and about food, you may find it... tough to take. We did too, but we believe that we have big changes to make. If you have Netflix, it is on instant view. Go watch it, for your health!
6. The big girls got a bunk-bed. Scary. They love it, of course, and there will be much more playing room in their room now, which is why I wanted it. But I am just waiting for the inevitable injury. And now we have to sell their captains beds, and find a dresser ASAP. Anyone selling or buying?!?
7. We had a great holiday weekend. What started as four days with no plans ended up being fun-filled and busy! It was great!
8. We took the girls to SeaLife on Friday. It was nice, but I feel too expensive for how quickly you are done walking through it. Lauren has talked about it non-stop though - she loves all museums/zoos/etc. A little sponge, that one!
9. I am considering some big changes to my website, business blog, and this blog. I'll keep you apprised, don't worry! LOL
10. My to-do list is calling. It gets longer by the day, I'd better get on it! =) Happy Tuesday, everyone!