2. I have a super busy week this week! Seriously, it is the first time I have ever seen the squares of my calendar so covered over in ink. I am looking forward to all of it though - accept maybe getting Daisy to the vet. They always tell me she needs dental work - and I hate looking like the horrible pet-owner and blowing them off.
3. Forming a sole-proprietorship is more paperwork than I was expecting. I went from thinking starting my own business would be TOO hard (six months ago), to super easy (one month ago), to ugh-will-this-ever-actually-get-done (today).
4. On those same lines - am I the only one who thinks it is weird that Arizona has photographers charge sales tax? Last I checked it was a service, not a retail item. :oP
5. Paige is finally starting to do a little better. The poor thing and her lingering stomach-bug! It has just wiped her out. I am glad to see some more smiles on her face today! And in the process, Justin awarded me the Mom-of-the-Year award (I won't mention how - it is just too gross), so I am eagerly awaiting the prize patrol on that one! ;o)
6. My puppy fever is offically gone. LOL! We watched my SIL's dog for three days and while she is super cute and lots of fun, I love that my Daisy is old and calm! While I do want to have a puppy again, I just think it will be after our last child is out of diapers.
7. I went to the dentist last week. I won't even tell you how long it has been. Let's just say I
8. There are lots of photo shoots coming up for me in the next few weeks. I can't wait! If you or someone you know wants to jump on the freebie wagon I have a few dates open before the official launch of my business in July. E-mail me and we will work something out!!!
9. I was finally able to go get my hair done yesterday (because my sweet husband took off work early) - and I now officially feel out of the loop. My hairdresser, the girl next to me, and her hairdresser were all talking about these TV shows and celebrity situations that I know nothing about. As I was sitting there skimming the pages of People magazine I asked her who the Kardashians were, and all three of them looked at me like I had two heads. Out of the loop, I tell you. And sadly, I can blame it on us having no cable right now, but even if we did - I am quite sure I would still have no idea who was actually on "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here!" Oh well.
10. Now I am offically on edge just waiting to get a call that I have to hurry to the hospital to photograph my first birth! The baby's due date is tomorrow - which means I could be waiting a while still. Or it could be today. So excited about it!!! I will be sure to give you all the details once it happens.