2. When exactly does our skin go from fresh and beautiful to dry and blah? I love the purity of young skin - so I inherently love this:
Aunt Tamara coined the term nakey-bean, which we use in this house a.lot. -- my girls love their nakey-ness!
3. Albertsons is having an awesome deal on some meat items this week! Pork spareribs are buy one pack get TWO free, and whole chickens are $0.49/pound! I bought the three ribs and four chickens for $21.88 - meat that was originally priced at $71.08! Now I just have to learn how to cook spareribs! LOL!
4. Justin told me the other day that he doesn't think we got pregnant this month because I seem a little... crabby. I love that he can tell me these things, and I am still laughing about it two days later! I have to say I disagree with his guess... but only time will tell. ;o)
5. The pesto pull apart bread from Super Target is amazing! Yum-O! You can try it for less than $1 if you use the printable coupon here for $1 off $1 or more Archer farms bakery purchase. Their bakery does a great job overall - and SO inexpensive!!!
6. I feel like coupon-ing is making be a bit of a freak. I think about everything in terms of deal these days - and I am not alone! Jaclyn said the same thing on her blog. Whew!
7. If you follow my business at all and want holiday pictures done, e-mail me soon!!! We only have a little time left to get those final photo shoots squeezed in!
8. I am trying bountiful baskets for the first time this week! I can't wait to see all the yummy produce they have in store for me. Don't worry, I am sure I will post about it. Eventually...
9. I am loving our "cold snap"! I love when my feet and hands are chilly, and I can wear a sweater again! I loooooove a cozy chunky sweater!!!
10. If, perchance my husband is right (see #4), I am considering doing another Isagenix 9-day program to try to shed a few more pounds and get my sugar cravings under control. Anyone feel like going through eleven days of torture with me? C'mon, you know you WANNA!