Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paige's Party

I am shocked that it has been two weeks since I last posted!

We had a birthday part for Paige three days after her birthday, and she was SO excited!  She chose a bug theme, had a few crafts, and all in all a wonderful day!


I love this girl!  She is wild and crazy, sweet and cuddly, loves to laugh, will eat everything, and is a girl after my own heart -- she is all about the quality time together!


I love these pictures on special days - they remind me that these girls do love each other underneath all the bickering.  ;)


We made bug hats - I loved Lauren's choice of one huge eye and one teeny-tiny eye!


The bug cake that I thought was bizarre, since the writing was on the front!  But, she was really happy... with the ladybugs in particular!


And then we scarfed it up!


Then the kids dug for bugs...


and swung at the pinata!  That "game" was Paige's only special request.  My kids will do anything to get some candy.


And I was so happy I actually caught this moment:


And apparently we need to find a bigger pinata, because there was not enough candy crammed into that little donkey's body.

Oh well!  

Happy Birthday, sweet Paige-a-riffic!  
We love you and all the light and laughter you bring to our family!  

Signature

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Beautiful! Loved the photos!

Tamara said...

Paige-a-riffic is perfect!!! Love it!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a fun day for you sweet girl!
I think I've only seen her in person 1 time since she was born (boo!) and I cannot believe she is already 4 years old!!!!! I feel like I haven't missed a thing though...thank goodness for blogs!