Monday, February 27, 2012

Today's stuff


Well, it has been a long time since I blogged.  We have all been sick on and off for almost a month now, with everything from head-colds to stomach bugs to pink-eye!  It has been crazy, and my house really reflects that craziness.  What a mess!  But, with how nasty I still feel today - I imagine it is going to remain a mess for another day or two.

I went to a huge photography conference in Las Vegas last week, and it was amazing!  I have so many new thing to implement and work on!  It all means pretty much starting over from scratch.  LOL!  That is exhilarating and terrifying!  I have my work cut out for me, that's for sure.  But, all of it will allow me to continue to pursue photography as a true career, for the long haul.  It doesn't make for much of an income at a few hundred dollars a month.  Big changes are necessary!  Eek.

Here's some shots from Saturday night when Justin took the big girls to the Daddy-Daughter Dance at Lauren's school.  They were home in an hour because everyone was not feeling too good.  Bummer!  But, the girls were happy to dress up and go even for a little bit.

Impossible.  That shot where they all three cooperate at the same time... just impossible for me.


Cheese faces!


Genuine smiles!


See the difference?  ;)  Just sayin'.

Love you all!  More stuff to write this week, hopefully!




Signature

No comments: