Monday, February 4, 2008

She smiles!!!

Paige has been smiling regularly for over a week now, but this was the first time I was able to capture it on camera! There is nothing that melts my heart more than seeing my children smile!


How could anyone resist THAT?!?


She is really holding her head up well for two months old! Justin thinks she is going to be an athlete! Such a proud Daddy!!!


Lauren showing off her Play-Doh speghetti - she has become quite the clay artist in the last week, it is what she asks to do every day after her nap! This is a good thing because it means Mommy gets to get dinner started with less frequent disruptions! Hooray for Play-Doh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little smile! She seems like a sweetie. Speaking of sweeties...you are a sweet mom! I try to find any and every excuse I can to avoid Play-Doh time! My boys ask and I usually only give in like once a year---no lie! Those two girls of yours sure are lucky to have such a fun mom!