Thursday, February 28, 2008

Such a lucky Mommy!!!


My girls amaze me!


Paige~
I feel so blessed to have this happy little angel in my life! The stress of selling our house has gotten to me lately, but she has mastered the art of timing this smile just at the moment Mommy needs it most! She is a drool machine! I worry her first tooth will be on its way all too soon! ;o) She is batting at objects, rolling from front to back and pushing herself around with her legs while lying down. Baths seem to be her favorite event of the day!





Lauren is two going on twenty! She wants so badly to be "Mommy"!!! She cares for her dolls and stuffed animals SO carefully. She loves to cook, draw, and look at books. She also wants be in charge and make plans, giving instructions to anyone who will listen. She shocks me with her understanding of words and concepts! She is starting to get back to her cuddly self, climbing up in my lap for spontaneous hugs and kisses! As you might guess, this makes my day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys were selling your house! Where are you going once it sells? Hopefully not somewhere ridiculously far away! Although...we already live so far away from each other it is like a weekend trip to make a visit. Hence the no visits thing. :) Well good luck with that! And you have such sweet girls. My favorite part about being a mom of multiple children is watching the relationship develop between them. So sweet...sniff...snort...sigh.