Monday, May 12, 2008

Paige's Dedication

On Sunday we dedicated Paige - promising to raise her to love God and have a faith in Jesus. We pray that we are able to lead by example and see our kids love Jesus at a young age as well as throughout their lives!


Pastor Tom addressing all the families.


Praying over the babies


Our family - Lauren was NOT in the mood for a photo op! At least we have well documented her attitude, LOL! (WHERE do these girls get this auburn hair?!? It is gorgeous, but at their age, both Justin and I had blonde, and now we are brown! Bizarre!)


The best shot of the teeth so far. She just won't put that tongue away long enough for me to get a picture in. She is still a very smiley girl - really hope that personality trait sticks! I looooove it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the big day! You sure have special girls and it is so nice that you are bringing them up so well! They are going to turn out great since they have such great parents to guide them!

Anonymous said...

I was about Laurens age when I was a flower girl in my aunt's wedding. I glared at that photographer the whole time too. :)

Blessings on Paige!