Thursday, May 1, 2008

Colorado Trip

We enjoyed our week in Colorado Springs and Denver! The girls were awesome travelers and suprised us with their patience! We drove all the neighborhoods in Colorado Springs and a few in Denver. Unfortunately, the last couple days Justin and Lauren had eye infections and the beginnings of a cold - but we didn't let it slow us down too much! The weather was great, from cold and snowing to sunny and warm - we got a good taste of what early spring is like there! It was a fun trip to see some of Colorado none of us had been to before!




3 comments:

Colleen said...

OMG! You know you are killing me with those pictures, right?????? When you say, "We wish we could have this home!" I say, "WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!" Do they have AJ's there? Cannot live there then! All kidding aside, I am glad that you guys had a "good" trip and that you remained positive throughout!

Anonymous said...

So is that where you guys are planning on going? Brig and I always talk about ending up in Colorado. We really had a great time there in February for our ski trip. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you guys.

Micaila said...

I wish I would have known you were going there. My aunt is a realtor in Co springs and my grandparents and other aunt/uncle live in Castle Roack outside of Denver. Oh well, if you end up needing a quick and cheap place to stay (job interview?) let me know-they would be more than happy and they have plenty of room! -micaila