Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lauren's summer 'do!


She was SO zoned into the Care Bears show playing that she wouldn't even acknowledge me or the camera! Whatever works, I guess!


The back - I had actually just cut three inches off her hair six weeks ago, but the waves in the back have been crazy and tangled lately, so I decided with 110+ degrees out, it'd be nice for her to have a cooler length.


The front - we are going to try and grow her bangs out as well - I figure it will catch up faster to the shorter hair. ;o)


The back is much more even and manageable now!


Paige is just growing like a cute little weed! She jabbers away all day long, smiles at EVERYONE, eats all kinds of foods, is teething like crazy, loves to sip cold water, and is trying really hard to crawl!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness - her hair is the cutest thing ever - I think I am going to have to take Ellie for a new short do - I wish Taylor would letme cut her hair - her's would look better that length too - I am going to show her these pics and see if Lauren can convince her - ha! VERY cute - she looks darling without bangs, too!

Colleen said...

I LOVE her hair that length. I know you and Justin were hesitant to do it, but I think she looks soooooooo darling with her hair like that. Looks like it is time to go get some more of your infamous pictures taken, ROTFLMAO!

Laura Lee said...

Love the hair do! I can't wait to meet your beautiful girls. We'll be home for the Christmas holiday's! So get ready!!! Love you.