Saturday, June 7, 2008

Playtime

I'm sorry it has been so long since I've posted! We are all doing great just nothing too exciting going on! Today we went and watched Justin's sister's kids for a few hours, Camryn and Lauren had a great time playing dress up and with the play kitchen. Wouldn't life be fun to cook in princess gowns every day? ;o)

Love this black and white of the pretty princesses!


But the colors of these dresses just had to be shown!


Sitting up playing with a doll... how is Paige getting SO big?!?


Enjoying some time outside on a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Man, I just want to reach through the computer and give my girls a big kiss - I miss them!!! They are so beautiful and Paige and Lauren are so completely unique in their looks - I can't wait to see their personalities unfold even more - by the way - my favorite blogs are ones that show kids personalities or tell a little "funny" about a child... love you!