Tuesday, September 9, 2008

M.I.A.

Just in case some of you are beginning to wonder if our fam fell off the face of the earth... not literally, but we might as well have. :0)

We have no Internet at the new house - thank you, Cox Communications. We have been playing this round-and-round game with them for four days and don't even know if someone has come out to the house or not. No straight answers allowed, ma'am.

I digress... we love the new house so far, even though it has added 15 minutes to Justin's commute. Lauren is always talking about how great the new house is, and even with ALL the boxes, we have more than enough space! I just can't post any pictures since I am blogging via my I-phone (and yes, I love it, I just can't type forever on it like a keyboard).

We hope to be back up and blogging on here and the frame-a-day really soon!

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's your new place? Are you guys planning on sticking around for a while? I was scared that you were going to move way up to the Pacific Northwest!

Tamara said...

I have been missing you so much and I am so excited to see pics of your new place. Cool deal with the i-phone capability! Techno-savvy sister-in-law - gotta love Justin's love of "toys" and "gadgets"!