Friday, August 29, 2008

Nine months?!?


Tomorrow my baby Paige will be nine months old! I am posting today because we will be packing tomorrow and I am sure I won't get any pictures taken, let alone posted.


This one is blurry, but it was the only one where they were both looking NEAR the camera. Ha! Paige loves Lauren and follows her everywhere, always wanting to be doing what big sister is doing!


Right now she -- tries to repeat many words and sounds, pulls herself up to her knees, blows raspberries and makes herself laugh, waves hello, sleeps 11 hours through the night, claps her hands, prefers to eat table food no matter WHAT, lifts her hands to be picked up, still sucks her thumb for comfort, and crawls REALLY fast!


Here's what we call her "scrunchy smile"! Her top right tooth has just broken through and the left looks like it is not far behind. She is easy going, good at playing by herself AND with someone (which is more than I can say for a certain three year old), loves to laugh, and prefers to be in sight of Mama (which she still won't say).


Happy 3/4 birthday, baby princess! We love you!

2 comments:

the swope family said...

I love the scrunchy smile! Can't believe it has been 9 months. Sure seems to have gone by faster than a pregnancy does! LOL!

Tamara said...

I've MISSED you! Glad to see a new post - I am so happy to get to see and know my sweet nieces a little through your blog - your photos are amazing at capturing the moment - great pic of her "scrunchie" smile - you can see her teeth perfect and you will always remember this age. Can't wait to see pics of your rental - the next 6 months will cruise by.