Thursday, April 15, 2010

My girls

On my birthday, we were meeting Justin for lunch since I knew he wasn't going to be home for dinner.  So the girls and I got prettied-up for our birthday outing.  They looked so sweet that I had to try and grab a few shots before we headed out the door -- nothing wall-worthy, but a good account of their fun little personalities right now!

This first one, I fear - is a preview of them in 12 years.  Look at that face Paige is giving me!  Seriously!!!


Cracking themselves up - I just love it!  Especially how Paige throws her head back to laugh.  She does NOT get that from me.  I do not toss my head back like a maniacal wicked witch when I laugh.  Nope.


Not sure I can even tell you how much I love this one.  It needs no description!


Some days it is so good to be a Mommy!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Hope you had a great birthday! Where'd you go for lunch? Your girls are beautiful and I love the shots - hopefully you got one of you in there, too! Can't wait to see what Little Miss #3 will look like - Lauren and Paige couldn't get much more different in their looks so I just wonder how the next baby will make herself a unique mix of you all over again. SO excited for her to get here!! Hope you are feeling good! Anything new or exciting with the pregnancy or you?

Catina said...

Priceless :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Lovely!

the swope family said...

Awesome last picture. Capturing a moment to cherish is always the best!!!