Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two months old

I know I have been MIA as far as blogging goes... sorry about that.  Things have been crazy busy in this house, there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I know almost everyone feels like that in some form, so I have decided that I just need to be better about prioritizing the things that need to get done.  And taking pictures of my family and posting on here needs to get moved up on the list!  Not only is it a need, but it is also something I truly enjoy -- so hopefully I can get better about it!

Can anyone believe Jaelyn is two months old?


Not me, that's for sure!  It has been a crazy two months that have rushed by, leaving me to look back and wonder where it went.  She is doing great, really strong and happy.  She just doesn't like to nap.  Ever.  *sigh*  She was 95% for weight, 75% for height and head circumference at her appointment on her two month birthday.


She has the biggest eyes, and her lashes are already reaching lengths that leave me envious!

She has had some bowel issues that have left me clueless.  The doctor thinks it is a protein allergy so I have been off of dairy for three weeks and all things yummy for five days.  It does not appear to be making a difference.  So now I am left wondering what the next step will be.  

Luckily, she doesn't act like anything is bothering her most the time -- aside from the sleeping thing.  *yawn*


And she makes me laugh.  Every.Single.Day.

Sometimes it is laughing in between tears after rocking her all day.  Just being honest, people!


Love you, beautiful baby girl!  You are SO worth the messy house, all the foods I crave right now, and any missed sleep.  You brighten up my day, and I am so very blessed to be your Mommy!
Signature

6 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

That is one cute girl you've got there! She looks so much like Lauren most of the time and then little Paige comes popping out. Such beauties all!

Anonymous said...

Way to keep blogging. I feel overwhelmed too, and I don't have three darling girls looking for my attention, so way to go! She is simply precious. Enjoy her and give her a kiss for me. :)

Katie Thomson said...

Awww..she's too cute! You let me know when you want me to come rock her! Anytime! :o)

Unknown said...

Great pictures Claire! Her big round eyes are gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her.

Catina said...

She is beautiful as are the rest of your girls :) I remember the first three months of my son's life. He would only sleep if I held him or walked him. So I was exhausted the entire time too :( I feel for you. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Blessings,

Carrie said...

these are amazing photos! I was so honored to hold her today, what a blessing that baby is! I wish I lived closer!