Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Picture Happy

When you go to Flagstaff on a beautiful cloudy day, you end up with a lot of images.  Or at least I do.  =)


At Thorpe park.  The T-rex was a bit hit with all the kids, as usual!


This is what I refer to as the "fresh air coma".  Jaelyn is so happy just to be outside after running from a/c to a/c ver since she was born!  Is it fall yet???


Paige is getting so big, it astounds me.


Jaelyn is growing too...


And how exactly is the one who made me a mommy THIS grown up already?!?  Ugh.

After lunch at Beaver Street Brewery (yum), we headed up to Humphrey's trail just like last year.  It was gorgeous!


We were so sure we'd get rained on again, but it never happened!

In this post I referred to Brad as "monkey-man.  Again, I say... he cracks me UP!  


Wishing we could have this tree in our yard!!!


Then we headed out to take over "our field".


Good thing no one else was there!


This was Lauren & Paige's first kite experience -- they had a blast!  So glad the Swopes thought to bring them!

This picture melts my heart...


It was naptime and Paige feels it right away.


Lauren not so much.  LOL!

Love this too...


Can I just say my husband is SO handsome!!!  I am one lucky girl!


She was tired and tripping on every rock she could find.

Brad turned over lots of logs and rocks so the kids could see wriggly things. How fun is that?!?


This shot was to show what a difference a year makes!


Our fam!  Jaelyn is hiding in the sling, but she is there, none the less!

It was a perfect day.

Now the drive home, that is another story.  Man, little babies sure can make a lot of BIG noise!


Signature

4 comments:

Catina said...

Some great pix :) and a great day :)

Unknown said...

Glad you all were able to get outdoors and have some fun-love all the pics! You look great!!

Tamara said...

Love all those pics - beautiful day - sweet girlies - handsome brother of mine - pretty sister-in-law - all perfect - made my day! Fun to see so many shots of Paige - seems like she was just born and now I'm seeing Jaelyn growing up right behind her - she is changing so much! Wish we were there with you. BTW - your dinners sound so yum! I need some new go-to-dinners - mine are all boring which means no desire to make them. Dustin still raves about the nachos you made when we were at your house last time -- maybe you need to remind me of what you did...

Carrie said...

Looks like a GREAT time! Thank God for Flagstaff!
Love you,
Carrie