Monday, October 18, 2010

Payson, Day 2

OK - I do realize that this is over a week old.  I have no excuse... but you still want to see it, right?  

Our second day in Payson we just tried to spend the every moment outside.  It was a beautiful day, and we really enjoyed the fresh air and mild sunshine!  It almost felt like fall!  =)

This is blurry, but the best shot of her smiling so far!  I am sure I was acting crazy trying to get her to smile, hence the camera-shake.


Ahh, to be as flexible as a baby!


Checking out the little lake...


Daddy showing his girls what fish they could catch in this lake.  He does a great job at getting them to love everything about the outdoors!  


Sweet sisters!


Justin playing at the playground:


Is he an awesome Daddy, or what?!?

Lauren using her high spot to try to find Daddy and Paige.


After some lunch, we stopped at a little ice-cream parlor.

Cotton candy for Lauren:


And mint Chip for Paige:


Since I'm off dairy still, I was very thankful for their Mango Sorbet!  YUM!

Coming Soon:  Three month pictures of Jaelyn!



Signature

No comments: