Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumpkins

On Friday night we headed out to our neighborhood shopping center for some store trick-or-treating, and then came home and carved our pumpkins!

First, I had our ballerinas do some modeling...



Don't ask Lauren to make her scary face unless you truly want to be scared!


*shudder*  I like Paige's version.

Then we got to work on our pumpkins!



Jaelyn was there, too!


Okay, and when I say "we" - I really mean they.


But I was there, somebody has to take pictures.  ;)

The finished product:


Justin did an awesome job this year!  I love that the owl is looking at the other pumpkin.

It's the little things.

=)
Signature

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I love the owl too! I know the skill that went into carving those very tiny lines! MAD SKILLS MR ENGINEER!