Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I have no pictures to post today.  So I will share some of my favorite links instead!   Starting with this.  Awesome deals on cute kid stuff!

2.  This fashion blog, Kendi Everyday is super fun, even though it reminds me how fashionable I am not.

3.  I love window shopping (screen shopping?) for the girls at Paperlili.

4.  This random fun blog is a new favorite too: Filth Wizardry

5.  From Lyndsay Stradtner, a blog about using food to get healthy.  Love it, love her!

6.  I stalk this etsy shop for a skirt all the time (again for the girls, I don't shop for myself much):  Dancing Freckle

7.  TONS of fun crafts for kids over at Deep Space Sparkle.

8.  Did I tell you about Grooveshark already?  I can't remember.  It rocks.  Literally, if you want it to!

9. A great photography blog my SIL sent to me, I Heart Faces.  I love that name.

10.  My husband will roll his eyes, but I really want this bag!  What?  It's for WORK!

Hopefully I will have pictures for you all before the week is out.  =)
Signature

2 comments:

Justin said...

So about this bag... which color are we talking about here and how many points is this worth? ;-)
It's definitely "Photography in style", just doesn't seem too comfortable/functional for photo shoots to me. I don't get how they can charge $165 for a bag with some knots on the side and some dividers inside. Like how I break that down. An engineer's perspective on fashion I guess haha.

Tamara said...

This was so fun, Claire - I love getting recommendations from others - I love to see new things and learn new things about you! I love that you know who you are and what your style and taste is.