Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stuff

I am not even going to mention how long it has been since I've blogged.  I am a slacker and I don't want to talk about it!

ANYway, stuff going on around here...

A comparison I did of the girls at 9 months, because I am weird:


Easter:





Our "Resurrection Rolls" - YUM!














Can't believe I hadn't posted those yet!  Easter was kind of a crazy day for me, which is a shame because it is my favorite holiday -- meaning-wise.  Just the thought of all Christ did for us brings tears to my eyes!  Anyway, I think those pictures safely speak for themselves.  We had a great day!

Jaelyn is crawling/cruising/getting into everything.  Lauren and I call her the tornado.  I thought my big girls made messes in the playroom, only to find out the only one in there was Jaelyn.  She just pulls stuff out, spreads it everywhere, and moves on to the next!  Hilarious.

On that same crawling/cruising/getting into everything token -- she has bruises all.over.her.head -- really, I don't remember my other two bonking themselves so often.  Maybe it is one of those blessings that God helps us to forget.  Like birth-pains.

I photographed my first ever wedding on Friday!  It was fun, but very crazy and time just flew by.  Now I have waaaaaay too much editing to do.  Ooof.  Not sure when I will see the light at the end of that tunnel.  Speaking of which, that is probably what I should be doing right now.

Love you all~
Signature

3 comments:

Tamara said...

THAT was THE BEST part of my day - those girlies just light up my face - grinning ear to ear - such distinct personalities and I love that I feel like I got to know Paige a little more with my last visit. Awesome that Jaelyn - Miss Drooly - is crawling! I can only imagine the little mischievous mess-maker that she is. You are a busy mom for sure. I'm sure the wedding pics are amazing! Love you!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I'm thinking Paige and Jaelyn look A LOT alike! Lauren has her own look entirely. All of them are gorgeous! Those resurrection rolls looked perfect for Easter...I need the recipe!

Kristina said...

they look like such little ladies in their easter dresses!!!