Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday

What a week!  It truly has been the longest short week ever.  Each day sort of drug on by, though I don't remember much of anything bad happening... just the daily doldrums.

I will trickle in some pictures from our day in the woods last Saturday while I ramble.


Trigger worked on this hole the whole time we were there.  It was hysterical!  Justin proclaimed this to be the "best day of his life so far".  I kept saying, "Excellent hole, Joe."  To which no one batted an eye.  Hmmph.

the big girls were off on many adventures while I hung out with the baby -- so I didn't get many pictures of them!


My fast from many of my internet vices was a very good thing for me.  I realized there are many other things that need to be prioritized over that stuff.  It's not like I get paid to blog or anything!
Though I should be blogging more for my business... which is the one vice I do not have.  Odd.

We found some wild apples, and this one went after it with all the gusto of her usual attack on meals!


She is in the crying stage, as I like to call it.  Cries for everything.  To be picked up, for a snack, for a drink, for help, to get down, an hour ago, fifteen minutes ago, right now... you get the idea.  Makes for a frazzled mommy come 3PM.

We are looking into vegetable juicing.  I am excited and terrified all at the same time.

Going to meet a potentially sketchy person off of craigslist to buy a jogging stroller.  I am excited and terrified all at the same time.  About the sale, and about "jogging".  *snerk*

Have a great weekend everyone!



Signature

2 comments:

Micaila said...

#1, if the jogger doesnt pan out, you may be able to get a good deal on one thru REI or Amazon, or look on Baby Cheapskate, they always post when a BOB is on sale. #2 You should hit up the Norterra Stroller Strides! It is really fun, a seriuos workout and the instructor, Kelley, is really nice. They are indoor for the remainder of the month, and outdoor starting next month. I think they meet m/w/f @ 9:30 in front of Victoria's Secret. If you decide to ty it out, let me know, I could meet you up there!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

When I saw the pic of Jaelyn eating an apple I felt like I could happily eat her up! I love those little chubby hands and big eyes. Apple eating is serious business!