Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1.  In case you didn't see one of my other posts, I am taking a break from many of my internet "vices" this week - including Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, reading blogs, and online shopping/browsing.  Just trying to get my priorities right and gain a little perspective on my time.  That being said, this will probably be my only post this week!  

2.  Paige decided she wants to grow her bangs out.  Ugh!  She looks super cute without them, I just hate all of the work that comes with growing them out.


3.  I need more ideas for Lauren's school lunches!  Seriously, the poor girl has the same four options over and over again.  Sides are easy -- but I need to get more creative on the protein options.  Really, I can't wait until her bento box gets here!

4.  Really excited about the women's bible study starting up again next week!  I missed last year because of Lauren's half-day Kindergarten, so I am really happy to get back into it. Anyone want to come with me?!?

5.  Jaelyn is nearly done with her last molar - and then we will be on to the eye & stomach teeth.  I am dreading that big-time!  She is my worst teether by far.  Thankfully, I finally found our baltic amber necklace and she is doing much better!

6.  Trigger got fixed last Friday.  They said to expect him to be lethargic and sleepy for 2-3 days.  Not so much.  The pup was the same when I picked him up as when I dropped him off.  You would think nothing happened to him at all!  If only all my children had that kind of pain tolerance!



7.  Praying really hard for a project Justin's company is going after on Thursday.  They really need this work!  Trusting God to help them win it.

8.  Jaelyn's favorite thing to do right now is growl.  We were playing with horses yesterday and I was making all kinds of pony noises, but all that girl would do was growl like a monster!  She is a crack up!

9.  I dyed my hair brown.  Dark brown.  I still haven't got used to seeing it in the mirror -- but the outgrowth will be much better.  No more roots!  

10.  SO excited for a long weekend coming up!  But, I also can NOT believe it is September already.  It's okay though, the summer going by fast is fine.by.me!  =)

Have a great week!


Signature

3 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I hear you about all the time on the computer! And how about the phone?! Blah! I want to see a pic of your hair. Lovely lady I am sure! :)

Katie Thomson said...

I love the Bento boxes from Pottery Barn! Thinking of getting Miss Rylee one! You will have to let us know how Lauren likes it.
I would love to go to the Bible study with you but don't think I would be able to continue going for very long since I will be back to work in October. :-( If you could email me the details, I would love to think about it.

the swope family said...

i love this picture of paige!! she is so darn cute. :)