Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jaelyn's 2nd Birthday

Please ignore that these are two weeks late! =)  In the morning we went to the Anthem water park with Aunt Jen and the cousins.  But, I only took pictures with my phone... which are not yet downloaded.  I am terrible about getting pictures off my phone!  Once Daddy was home, we had dinner and cake.


Two year old princess!


Trying to get her to show me two fingers.  Not happening!  


Don't they look good for being dairy-free?!?


She was really proud of herself when they were blown out!


Yum!


She was in heaven!  This was the closest thing to frosting she'd ever had.



After dinner and gifts, Aunt Tamara and Ellie sang to her on face-time.


All in all, she was a happy girl on her day!



Signature

2 comments:

M.E. Born said...

Beautiful pictures Claire! She is such a cutie. Glad she got to have some yummy dairy-free cake too.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I just love how girly your girls are! Eden has way too much male influence in her life and I can't even get her to wear a tutu. Someday....