Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sea World

I am totally behind.  With everything.  But, even though I can't write a full post right now I wanted to share the horrible iPhone pictures I took in at Sea World two weeks ago!  It was so fun to be there with Justin's sister and her family!  I didn't take my good camera, since water and equipment don't mix well. So these are what we got!  But we made lots of wonderful memories!!!



Taylor loved to carry Jaelyn everywhere.  She is STRONG! 





Ready for the dolphin show!



And Jaelyn got to meet Elmo and Cookie Monster, which I'm pretty sure was the highlight of her year!  She was VERY excited and not afraid at all!  



Signature

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a fun trip!
We've got Sea World slated for next summer. Can't wait!
It's a treat to watch little people's reactions to those giant creatures!
And it's nice for us grown ups to get a respite from the AZ weather. I noticed some wet clothes in your crew...splash zone survivors I suppose. :)