Thursday, December 20, 2012

Build-A-Bear for Paige

We had a hard time getting a party together for Paige. It is a crazy time of year around her birthday, so I suspect it might be this way many birthdays in the future, as well. But, we explained to her that not many people were able to come if we had a party, and so we planned a special surprise for her. She didn't know what we were doing until we arrived at the store! We chose this because she is truly our stuffed animal kid, and loves to play with them! We considered going to a crazy kid place where they play, and while she would have fun there, Justin pointed out that she keeps to herself mostly at places like that. So we picked something that could be all about her.

She had a great time, and is still over the moon about her choice, "Freckles" the Calico cat. He goes everywhere with us now! These pictures were taken with my iPhone in terrible light, so I apologize for the quality.

Funny thing about these moments, it only really matters that it was captured - not if the pictures are beautiful or not. Use the camera that is with you! :)



































1 comment:

Tamara said...

Those so happy full of joy smiles are completely priceless - I LOVE this and love her choice!!! Ellie is getting the same kitty for Christmas - she wants a cat so bad and we can't get one so I think she will be thrilled with this stand-in. I got a collar for hers at petco - the build-a-bear lady recommended that. Jaelyn looked so cute in the pics - was she okay with not getting one? Maybe I missed it if she got one... Give my little loves a kiss for me!