Monday, April 21, 2008

Railroad Park

This last Saturday was Justin's company's family BBQ. It was a lot of fun, they had a Scooby Doo bouncy and a facepainter! We were able to ride the train and the carousel and eat lots of yummy food. Lauren was thrilled and you would have thought it was HER party! Funny girl!



This was the day Lauren decided that these bouncey things were actually fun! We could hardly pry her away from it!!!


Getting her face painted. You could tell she really wanted it because she held really still!!! I wish she'd hold this still when I am trying to trim her bangs!


Beautiful butterfly


Had to get a shot of my pretty little Paige in there!


Riding the train - she would have stayed on all day, happily waving to everyone she passed.


Sleepy girl enjoying the carousel. She made friends with her horse really quick and proceeded to instruct him when to go fast and slow. She must be bound for management.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All my mom friends have been raving about the Railroad Park. I keep telling myself I need to be a good mom and take my boys! I am glad you guys got to enjoy it this weekend. Lauren looks like a little princess with that sparkly butterfly face paint! Too cute!