Thursday, October 30, 2008

How on earth..?

Kids amaze me! The same child that can get up early, refuse to nap, and stay up late one day, will happily nap the next. And then there is their ability to sleep wherever and HOWEVER! Yesterday I went to get Lauren up from her nap and found this:





Stifling my laughter I ran to get my camera. It is a horrible shot because I was afraid to wake her before I got the picture! Silly me! If the kid is sleeping like this, there is little you can do to wake her!

I will spare you the gross explanation for why she was trying to get out of bed half asleep, but let's just say that Lauren's tummy issues are still with us.

Makes the picture not so funny to me anymore.

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh... but it is funny to me... hahahaha! Glad you got the sneaky picture - great post!

Carrie said...

This is hilarious! Kids are great. Tummy troubles however are not.