Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Two Years

Paige is now a full-fledged two year old!  Not that she didn't have the attitude down before midnight Monday morning.  ;o)  I am still shocked to think her time of birth was 12:00AM on the dot.  But that is my sweet Paige, she doesn't do anything part of the way - she does it ALL!

Before her party on Sunday we had a little front porch photo session.



Ack!  How can she be this big already?!?  Not possible.

Here's a picture of what she does while she says something is "Cute."



Pretty CUTE, if you ask us!

Hey Paige, how old are you?



It was a nice party with good friends and both sets of Grandparents here to celebrate!

I bought what I thought was a pretty cute cupcake cake, straight out of the bakery's book.



Little did I know that this blue frosting was not the best idea.  We all had blue lips, tongues, fingers... you name it!  My new outdoor furniture even has a nice blue streak from my oldest daughter.  This stuff was brutal!  I am sure the food coloring in it made my children craaaaaazy for two days, and their BM's have been bright green.  Like grass.  Only florescent grass that grows near nuclear power plants - green.  Ew.

Paige didn't really know what to do with the candle - because we didn't practice.
But, at least she didn't scream "No. No. No. No." during the happy birthday song like she did when we practiced that!



And you can always find us Beeler-girls at the party.  We are the ones chanting, "Bring on the icing!"



Then it was present time!  She received lots of awesome goodies!!!



And even her first tricycle!  Thanks "Ama", "Poppa", and "GG"!



Happy Birthday, Paige!
We love you, sweet girl!!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

What can a proud, adoring, silly-smiling, happy, doting Aunty say, except that I just love that princess... she is perfect - her smile, her eyes, her "cute"ness, her outfit, her ponies, her love of icing, her tricycle prowess... the baby girl is just too cute for words... I'm so happy she had such a great day and a lovely party - Grandma Nel just couldn't stop gushing about how Paige was "THE BEST" ever at her party... hugs and kisses sweet girl!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Awwww...what a sweet birthday girl! Love her birthday tutu skirt...you can never see too much tulle at a little girl b-day party. :)

And I have encountered that blue frosting before...I know exactly what you are taking about. That stuff is toxic...but oh, so delicious. :)

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Great photos!

Catina said...

What a cutie : )