Friday, November 20, 2009

Nice morning

The girls and I went for a walk around City North this morning, while I attempted over and over again to get a decent picture of the two of them together.  We had fun - even though I am not in love with the shots, I am in love with these kiddos!!!  They were so sweet to each other and me all morning - it was a great two hours of girl time!





After our walk we stopped by a little cafe for a hot chocolate.  Both girls were in heaven!!!



I am still coming to terms with little Paige turning TWO soon.  Her little hands holding this cup so carefully are a firm reminder to my heart... she will be a full fledged pre-schooler before we know it!!!

2 comments:

Micaila said...

I love the first, B&W picture! The pic of Lauren holding the hot chocolate *almost* doesn't look like Phoenix, what with the green trees and warm sweater. Sweet as can be!

Carrie said...

LOVE the photos! They're great!