Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week one

Just some pictures of our first exhausting week! We are all doing well, but Mommy is ready for a little longer stretches of sleep! ;)

Proud Biggest Sister Lauren. She tells me she thought the baby would be "quieter, like in the hospital", but she loves her and thinks she is "sooo pretty".

Daddy has been home all week, and we are ALL going to miss him tons when he goes back to work tomorrow!!!


Jaelyn has started being uncooperative for group pictures already. LOL!

She loves being a nakey-bean, just like her sisters!

My favorite shot so far.

Bath time! Getting her hair washed is the only part she doesn't cry about. Not a fan of the cool air on her skin, I think!

Jaelyn and Daddy checking each other out. =)

More to come when I get the hang of having three little ones! I sure hope that is really soon!!!
Signature

3 comments:

Carrie said...

She is so beautiful Claire! All your girls are just amazing. I really like that last pic with Jaelyn and Daddy! So cute!
Love you much,
Carrie

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!! I was totally thinking of you while we were on vacation and wondering if you had your sweet little baby! She is beautiful...no big surprise there. She looks so tiny!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you lived closer so I could sneak over and hold her...there's just nothing better than newborn snuggles...except maybe sleep. Nah, not even that! ;) Congratulations.

Catina said...

Gorgeous as always. My favorite is the nakey-bean pic :) She really is beautiful just like your other two. Many blessings :)