Saturday, January 8, 2011

Geez...

I have been really bad about posting on here lately.  Sorry about that!  If you ever visit my business blog, you know it is the same way... utter silence.  I must get on the ball about that!

Finally, the last of the shots from our holidays:

Christmas Day we drove to Vegas and had Christmas Dinner with my family, opening gifts afterward.

Jaelyn and her GG:


Paige was having a hard time holding up Ariel for a picture.  LOL!


Lauren got a robot dinosaur which she loves.  Like a baby-doll.  Don't get me started...


The next day we got come fresh air at the park.


And it was coooooold.  But, I am from Phoenix, so it's all relative.

But, cold is always a good reason to get out this favorite hat and coat for the baby!



Signature

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Lauren and her dino robot crack me up! And that last pic of Jaelyn is adorable with a capital A!