Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

My valentine is an awesome provider, and has a very strong work ethic.
He takes me places like the Science museum, just because I like them... because he loves being shoulder-to-shoulder, no matter what it is.


He sees beauty in creation, loves to be outside and see new places, but will hike the same trail 20 times - just because it is my favorite.


He indulges me with trips to the ocean at least once a year, even though he'd rather be in the pine trees.


He learned to love having a dog in the house and with us all the time - because he knew it was important to me.


He is thoughtful and romantic, usually when I least expect it.


He loves his family and would do anything for it.


He loves his children with all his heart.


He always does whatever needs to be done with a smile on his face.


He has given me three beautiful, special daughters - who adore their daddy.


He takes the burden on himself whenever possible, physically and metaphorically. 


He is affectionate, and manages to make me feel pretty - even on the bad days.


He always makes me laugh, and still makes me feel fireworks like when we were dating.


After almost eleven years of marriage, thirteen years together... I love him more than ever!  


Happy Valentine's Day, Justin!  I-you...
Signature

4 comments:

Justin said...

There are no words... you bless me and leave me speechless. Thank you for this gift and this amazing stroll down memory lane. So glad that you are my "valentine" every day in this life. I-you too!

Colleen said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET! Love this!!!! Love you guys, and I love the love you guys share.

Catina said...

That was wonderful :) I'm glad to hear you have such an amazing husband. Blessings :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Ohhhh! So sweet!