Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stuff

Not too much going on around here worthy of blogging... but after a week I start to feel guilty!

Lauren is really enjoying her creative time lately.  She loves to draw, color, write, anything where she can MAKE something.  This day, she built a bridge out of the big legos, and colored this paper all different shades of blue to put underneath as the water (not before cutting it precisely to size).  She makes me smile!


Websites:  I love pinterest!  Have I mentioned this?  =)  If you need an invite, let me know!  

I do not love craigslist.  I used to love it.  Now I feel like 2/3 of the people you talk to off there are flat out crazy.  Crazylist.  That is my new term for it.

The schedule seems to being working on Jaelyn... slowly.  Now if I could sleep several hours without waking up all on my own, to apparently check the time - that'd be great.

I am without my left arm, *ahem* my 5D camera for a week while it is being cleaned.  This is the last series of pictures I took with it:

Ready to crawl any time now.


Super-baby!  Love this.


All that work is exhausting!


Speaking of cameras and "Crazylist", I am looking to sell my Canon 17-40mm f4L wide angle -- if you know anyone who is interested, email me!  It is too nice of a lens to just gather dust over here, but is far too wide for my needs!

And this just flat out scares me.  She asked me to take her picture, and then made this face!


Three going on fifteen, I tell you.  Is it weird that I think she looks like me?  Does that mean I have too much attitude?  Don't answer that.   I know she looks too grown up already - even without the look.

I don't want to talk about it.


Signature

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your girls are all so beautiful! Love the picture of Paige-hilarious! Lauren has some pretty funny faces too. She was crackin me and B up on Sunday when we were skyping w/ Nel.

Tamara said...

Jaelyn with her face on the carpet is so cute. I want to see some soccer pics of Lauren! Paige looks hillarious - how do little girls create the drama and attitude of a teenager at such a young age - we are in for some interesting parenting adventures I think! Did Lauren get her letter from me?

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Oh Paige! Love that pic!