Thursday, May 5, 2011

New 'do

I took the girls for summer haircuts yesterday.  Yes, it is summer already... 99 here today, yikes!

Miraculously, I was able to talk Lauren into a much shorter cut.  She was tired of the knots and having to pull through them all the time.  Of course, this is an odd look at her 'do because the girl can't take a picture with her head straight.  Believe me, I tried.  It just doesn't happen.  Unfortunately, I had wanted Paige's a little more like a bob, but this will do-- at least her bangs are straight and not too short!  Nothing short of a miracle, I tell you.


I apologize for the wonky color, I grabbed this shot as we were heading out the door for school and forgot to check my settings.  Rookie mistake!  ;)
Signature

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Um... wonky color??? You crack me up with that word!! Color looks beautiful to me - love those bright happy clothes and I happen to think Lauren's head tilt is just classic Lauren...