Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We were able to go up to Camp Verde to visit with the extended Beeler family for Thanksgiving this year.  This is always a big event with at least 50 people, and it seriously took me five years to start getting everyones names right!  It is always nice to catch up with everyone and let the kids run around like crazy on their nice big property!


Lauren waiting patiently for the round of "what are you thankful for this year?"


Jaelyn kept busy playing with this homemade game by Great-great-uncle David.

The circle of family talking about what they are feeling grateful for.  How about a family that all gets along and continues to get together for all these years?!?


Paige and Daddy!


Digging in to the food!


Then it was time to relax and digest!  I loved this moment of Jaelyn and her cousin Tyler!  He was her age when Justin and I first got married.  Therefore, this picture makes me feel O.L.D.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  
Signature

3 comments:

Tamara said...

More pics - more pics - want to see them ALL!! Thought the be-hind-y in the pic of Tyler and Jaelyn was funny... your girls just get prettier and prettier - such a cute one of Paige and Justin. Did you get any good family pics of you all? Miss you like crazy! Hugs and love...

Carrie said...

What a great family tradition!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

What a fun tradition!
Brig's got a GIANT family too...I don't think I've learned all their names yet. I'll get it eventually...and then I'll die. :)
Glad you had a nice holiday.