Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Holiday Wrap Up

You are going to get the Reader's Digest version of our holiday season - sorry about that!  Honestly, I was the horrid, typical photographer and neglected my own family's pictures during busy season this year.  But, I plan to make up for it... with frame-a-day!  Right here though, no second blog to go to.  But first... our holidays:


Making a paper chain... but I didn't take a picture of it hanging!


The girls each decorated a few on their own, those were my favorites.


Our little, fake Christmas tree that only had kid ornaments on it this year.  The girls still loved it, though!  Kids are so great like that!


Playing in the snow in Payson.


They always love snow!  Even if it is old and hard.  ;o)


All ready for church, in their matching dresses from Grandma Linda on Christmas Eve.

And somehow I didn't take many pictures of all the present-opening events this year.  I think there must be more on my phone.  But, rest assured the girls got way too many wonderful things and were more than thrilled!  

Then we had the Swopes over on New Years...


And Paige ended the night spooning with Trigger on the couch by 9:30pm!  LOL!

Hope you all had wonderful holidays this year!  Looking forward to a lot more blogging in 2012!!!
Signature

No comments: