Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cha-cha-cha changes

Well, I've been taking a break on here trying to figure out a better way to make blogging part of my regular routine -- and to figure out what my regular routine IS exactly.  It appears that I am not really that good at time management.

Who knew?!?

Anyway, bear with me as I make some changes around here.  And my business blog.  And my amount of twitter and facebook.  There needs to be an easier way, and I am determined to make it all work together. Just not exactly sure what that is going to look like yet!  I will post some pics here and there until the changes are implemented - but just not very often.

I'm sure this is heartbreaking for the dozen of you who read this thing!  =)

Speaking of changes, anyone who wants a photography session in the manner I do them now, with the price I have now... call me ASAP.  Anyone who has inquired before the price change occurs will get the current pricing (here in the next couple weeks).  **Hint** mini-sessions are going to become a seasonal commodity, if that is what you're looking for...

Some things going on here:  Jaelyn thinks it is fun to use the potty.  She is also EXTREMELY stubborn.  Paige's hearing is doing much better, thanks to our awesome chiropractor!  She can also read at a beginning-of-first-grade level (via internet test), and can trace and write like nobody's business!  Lauren is getting ready to do her first school project on giraffes.  She will be seven here in about six weeks, and gets teary and stressed out when I ask what kind of a party she would like.  Seriously.  Justin's work is picking up here and there, and he seems to be happy with the direction things are going.  He started softball again last night and had a great time creaming the other teams they played.  I am trying to hunker down and really put into practice all the business things I learned back in February.  I am reading two new books about healthy food, and one about parenting.  Justin bought me a new camera-bag/purse for my birthday and I can't wait for it to get here... it's burgundy.  *yay*

Have a great day!  Love you all!
Signature

No comments: