Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

This Easter felt a little crazy to me, I was at the hospital photographing a birth until 4am, so I was a bit of a zombie.  But Easter is my favorite holiday, so I was determined to do the best I could.  We were up and out the door on time for church, which in and of itself is a miracle in this household!
Paige seemed a little tired, too.  Maybe I woke her up coming in at 4am.




It just isn't a holiday without a picture of the bigger girls trying to choke their littlest sister.  =)


In the evening, we had our annual egg hunt with the Swope family!










Hope you had a wonderful Easter as well!

Signature

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Look at those cute little Easter bunnies. :)
You have such a sweet family.

Tamara said...

LOVE the family photo! Looks like Lauren either had fun with a marker or got a bad owie on her little knee. All of the girls look so sweet. I didn't know you had photo'd a birth the night before - you look awesome for having been up all night! Sweet kiddos - all of them!