Friday, May 18, 2012

Havasu - Part One

I just realized it has been almost three weeks since I posted, and when I went to get birthday pictures of Lauren ready, I also realized I never got pictures of our trip to Lake Havasu posted!  So, we have to those first!  


We had never been there before, and were thrilled to find there was a little beach at our hotel!  So we ran to the dollar store and got some buckets and shovels for endless fun!  





The ducks and bunnies were rampant at the hotel, and would get really close to us hoping for some food!


Which thrilled all my children to no end!





The girls thought this was the best place ever!  Playing at a "beach" two or three times a day = Beeler girl heaven!!!


One more Havasu post on its way!


Signature

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Oh my goodness!
Looks like the perfect trip!