Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lake Havasu - Part II

I didn't take any pictures the second day we were there, but the third day - once Justin was done with his class for the morning, we went and checked out the London Bridge area.  We wanted to let the girls run around and burn off some energy before we sat them in the car for three hours!


The bridge was interesting, the founder of Lake Havasu bought the exterior of the old London Bridge, shipped it here and rebuilt it.  Crazy! 


Justin was in charge of chasing Jaelyn around while I was taking pictures.  This was no easy task around the water - she is a runner!


And this is her beautiful smile every time she notices the camera pointed at her.  She must know how much Mommy loves cheese faces!  Awesome.


The big girls climbed up this huge grassy hill area, and were so proud of themselves!  Then Paige rolled down, twice.  Lauren joined her for the lower half of the hill the second time around.  An adventurous spirit, she is not.  =) 


A sister picture again!


My real motivation for lining them up right here was to get a picture of all their little skinned up knees in a row.  You can't really see Jaelyn's... but they were there.  It just makes me chuckle because I can remember constantly having scrapes and bruises on my knees.  Sad that my klutziness got passed to the next generation! 


And look, I was actually there!  LOL!  Next time I need to have Justin take a picture of me with the girls at the beginning, when they are not tired of having their picture taken yet!  


It was a great trip and I am so glad we all decided to go!  I love exploring new places!

Signature

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Oh my goodness!
Jaelyn's cheese face is priceless but my favorite picture is the one with you in it too. :) Look at all those beautiful girls that Justin gets to brag about. Lucky guy.