Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Slipping and Sliding in Las Vegas

That title might find us some interesting hits.  Oh well!

A couple weekends ago we went to my parents' house to celebrate my Grandma's birthday.  We had a nice visit, and the girls were thrilled that Grandma had gotten a slip-n-slide!  


Well, those two were.  A sleep-deprived Paige decided that she couldn't do it "right", so she didn't want to do it at all.


But, she quickly found solace in her furry friend and pill-bugs.


These two would have done this all day! 


That can't be good for you.  But, we threw caution to the wind!  ;)

Lauren has always loved blowing dandelions - since she was Jaelyn's age.


And she's always discovering new ways to make them fun!  


She has had a stomach bug today, and spent the majority of her time on the couch watching various cartoons and reading "Junie B Jones" books.  Poor thing!  I am just praying the other two kiddos manage not to catch it from her, but with Paige's sensitive stomach - I will not hold my breath.  ugh.

Hope you all are finding your Wednesday to be a great one!  
Signature

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Cute slip n slide pics!
Isn't it crazy that such a cheap and flimsy creation can bring so many hours of fun?
And I think that stomach bug was at our house last week. In the middle of piano lessons a pale faced Ezra turned to me and said, "Mom, I don't feel good." We were able to make it out of the piano teachers house and home before he "exploded". It did skip my other two though. My fingers are crossed for you. :)