Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A little life

Cutting wooden vegetables on the classroom carpet.


Jaelyn sneaks outside without shoes (or pants) on.


Lauren does math on the computer in her pajamas.


On this day we headed to the park.
When I have my camera out, Paige wants to stick her nose INTO the lens.
She has no perception of personal space.
But, I love this...


Lauren is still obsessed with her "Leela".
She even dresses to match her.
Oh, if I could only keep her little forever!


Jaelyn picked me some flowers,
and then promptly took them back.  
;)


She finally had an accident-free potty training day yesterday!

I love her and her crazy wispy hair.


Oh.my.sweetness.


And just one more of Lauren fawning over her leopard.


I want to remember that I love these simple days, and the little treasures I get to spend every day with!

Signature

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

precious!
precious girls, precious moments, precious mama love.
Love it!

Tamara said...

So glad for the moments we just get our perspective right - thanks for sharing... Love those girls so much!! Tell them Aunt RaRa is coming to see them in April and I am sooo excited!!!