Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

A little of our day... we drug the girls out of bed to have a breakfast of heart pancakes and sausage.  Don't they look excited to be up?


They really were excited... just drowsily excited.  

After Daddy left for work they enjoyed their gifts for a bit, and I sent them to get dressed saying I set out their heart shirts and for them to pick out something to go with it.  

It's a good thing we're not really seeing anyone today.  



She went a little overboard.  ;)

But, she has such a sweet spirit for a seven year old.  I said that she chose "quite an outfit", and she smiled and said, "Yeah, it makes me happy. And it doesn't really matter what anyone is wearing, Mommy.  It doesn't tell you who they really are on the inside."

Oh, I love that girl!

This one didn't get to dress herself - but she was more than thrilled with the skirt and has done many a twirl for me, her captive audience.


And my Paige, seeing her little sister was permitted to wear a "fancy skirt" - literally RAN to her room to find hers!  She loves a little tulle in her day!


Daddy gave them mylar balloons, which they have declared to be the best things ever!  They have provided much entertainment (and a few fits, to be honest) on this lovely day.




Happy Valentine's Day from the Beelers!  


We love you!  =)

I was reminiscing over Valentine's pictures from 20102009, 2008, and the first Valentine that Lauren gave Paige in 2011.  That is it.  I have decided my children are forbidden from growing up any further. Thankyouverymuch! 



Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a great day! Happy Valentine's Beelers!

Carrie said...

such great pictures!

Tamara said...

Awesome pictures - I am so bad about getting "event" pictures of the girls - I forget! I LOVED the look-back - especially the Valentine that Lauren gave to Paige and her response... that is a treasure... I hope you did "squirrel that away and keep it forever"!