Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bathtime photo shoot

OK - I am usually not a paranoid person in regards to the internet. That being said, a friend had her entire MySpace site hacked into and stolen. The site was then reposted on Orkut where the hacker proceeded to pretend to be family and set up "playdates" using her kids. This is apparently pretty common, so I am trying to take precautions to prevent my photos of my kids from being used this way. Hence, the watermark that will appear near the center of all photos from this point out. You can't prevent this from happening, but hopefully this will at least deter the hackers for the time being.

Just a fun day in the tub with the girls!




I don't even remember why she was throwing a fit -- but I would say I see this face at least three times a day!


The first of many baths together.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice black and whites! Love little paige swimming in the water.

Jen said...

what?!?!? What a sick world we live in!!
your pictures are adorable though! I LOVE black and white pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Scary!!!!! Good idea with the watermark! Your girls are as cute as ever. Love the pics!

Tamara said...

I would love to know how you added the "watermark" Claire - great idea! Thanks for sharing - you already know the "paranoia" I've overcome with joining the blog scene - my hubby still hates that I do it... ugh!