Monday, April 21, 2008

Rice cereal

Ok - my watermark went all funky, so now I am working on a new one. Don't think I have given up... but I didn't want to continue waiting to post!

In the meantime - enjoy these shots of Paige trying out cereal. She liked it well enough, but after one day was constantly having bowel movements! I mean, every half hour to hour. It was waking her up in the middle of the night, which means it was waking ME up in the middle of the night (see, it is really just all about ME!). So, we are going to wait until she is a little more than five months old and try it again.


"Daddy, are you sure this is food?"


"Hmmm... Tastes a little like cardboard. I am not convinced."


"Mommy, mommy! Take pictures of me eating too!!!"


"Well, since everyone is SO happy that I am eating, I guess I will be happy too! But you ALL have it coming later!!!"

;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that I LOVE that you admitted to skipping out on cereal for a while since it didn't quite mesh with your sleeping plans! Hey, moms are people too! We have needs...a huge one being sleep. :)