Friday, August 1, 2008

Just in the mood

I was in the mood for a photo shoot today, so I plopped the girls down on my bed and tried to make something happen. Lauren was refusing to give me eye contact, and Paige was just enamored with Lauren and nothing else. We still had fun and got a few fun shots. Enjoy!


Surprisingly, Lauren thought this was as fun as Paige did! ;o)


At least one girl was happy to look at the camera!


I always thought black and white was my fave for pictures... but color sure is tempting me these days!


Awful composition, but such a sweet sister moment - there was a full hug that followed, but all I caught on film was a blurred streak. That's photographing children for you!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You have such beautiful little girls! It's been a while since I've seen you both. Hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! It sure looks like your girls like one another. :) And it looks like you really do have fun photographing them. I must say you do an excellent job at that!

I always used to like black and white the best too but after having a red head I've grown more partial to color.