Friday, March 27, 2009

Tea Parties

We have been having another tea-party phase.  Lauren has been playing tea party whenever possible, and I love it!  I know it is a game that will lose its luster over time again, so I play along as much as possible!

I found a little $2 tea set at Target that works great for bath time:

We had Camryn for the afternoon today, so I decided to give them a tea-party lunch.  Lauren was ecstatic!!!

 
They had flower shaped peanut-butter and jelly sandwiches, pink lemonade, baby carrots, grapes, and cheese crackers.  I have not seen Lauren eat so much food so quickly in ages, she just thought this was the best thing!

 
Camryn, thought it was hilarious that I put sprinkles on the middle of the sandwiches to make the center of the flower!  She did not eat that part of her sandwich, though - so clearly it was not really funny.

 
 I could not get over how grown-up they seemed - having this funny little conversation about what was on Playhouse Disney today and why they like grapes sometimes but not always.  Just like little ladies!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

SO fun - your tea party is infanantly more healthy then the ones my girls have! We fill several little bowls with all varieties of CRAP - as in marshmallows, chocolate chips, crackers, chips, cold cereal loaded with sugar, etc. and hot cocoa - love the flower PBJ - wonder if my kids would like PBJ like that - knowing them they would dig out the pink sprinkled center and eat that and leave the petals - haha! Lauren's dress is ADORABLE! Love their style!

Tamara said...

oh - one more thing - check out the picture of Paige - b&w - in the tub - the flower on your photography stamp looks like a big nipple on her - I had to look twice - I was a little concerned at the size of her baby nips for a minute - haha - so funny!

Carrie said...

Love it! And wow! Paige has a lot of teeth already! I wish Sookie's would pop through. We've had nothing but drool for months.