Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

This is me officially jumping on the TonT bandwagon! *jump*

I love TonT and follow many blogs where the writers do them... so here we go, ten random things going on with us:

1. We put in an offer on a house today. It is a short sale, so we don't expect to hear back from the bank for a while. In the meantime, we are still looking. There is nothing like trying to go look at houses with two kids in tow. I am finding I have little patience for it. ;oP

2. Paige is giving really good hugs right now. Big, long hugs where she squeezes you as much as she can. It makes my day, every.time.

3. She blows pretty good kisses too:

4. I am really bummed that my produce co-op is shutting down due to economic issues. I won't get my surprise bag of fruit and veggies anymore!

5. In order to try and appease my inner bargain shopper with something else, I have been checking out Azure instead. They seem to have really great deals on natural foods... just not my beloved produce.

6. Our rental was supposed to foreclose yesterday, but by the grace of God the auction date has been pushed back again - even though there were no new offers on the house. The new date is April 13th, happy birthday to me.

7. Lauren is getting TOO grown up! She is logical and organized, and is really into pretending to be a grown-up. Something about this picture gives me a peek into what she will look like in ten years or so:
8. I have been working on starting up my own photography business. It is a giant step for me, so I am taking it slow. I have done a few sample photo sessions though, and I find a really enjoy them and am actually energized afterward! Between that and looking for a house, keeping up this house, and being a mom of two - suddenly my days seem super-short!

9. My girls are totally and completely in love with their Daddy. Paige calls for him throughout the day, Lauren asks where he is the moment she gets up and chooses her clothing based on what Daddy will like. Today she was playing with Valentines Day stickers and set one off to the side, saying, "That one is for Daddy. It has a bow and arrow." (It was cupid.) They are smitten, and I can't say I blame them!

10. I have a new addiction, Cooking Light. I subscribed to the magazine and have yet to make anything from it that I didn't like! We won't talk about whether Lauren liked them or not...


YAY! I did it! It wasn't too hard. Now I have to start keeping a running list of TonT ideas for next week!

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I have NEVER heard of this TonT - nobody in my blog circle does it... is it just once a week - on Tuesday I'm presuming - that you list ten random facts? I'm liking it - I learned so much about you in one post! I was MISSING your posts!

Micaila said...

Cool idea! I might have to do this on my blog! I will email you the info on the co-op we do...love, micaila

Carrie said...

I LOVE this post! TonT, never heard of it either but I want to start playing! I so loved the part about how the girls are in love with daddy! Awwww! Those are moments to be cherished for sure!