Monday, September 14, 2009

"First" Ballet Class - or not...

This face says it all...

Mommy messed up - big time. When registering my child online for the dance class, I failed to notice that though I went to the website of the community center we wanted, it still gives you a list of all the classes available in the city of Phoenix. So, I had signed up for a ballet/tap class in south Phoenix. Whoops. Oh well, I am sure it won't be the last time! We got it all worked out and she is going to her first ballet class (no tap in this one) tomorrow instead. She was still a little bummed that she got all dressed up to hang out in the lobby for 30 minutes while I talked with the ladies working the desk, but it was nothing a little dinner at Chik-fil-A couldn't fix!

Oh yeah, with ice-cream for dessert. Yes, life was good again! Plus, she was the star of the play-area because all the kids asked her about her outfit and this one boy kept telling her how pretty it was. She was all smiles for the rest of the night!

Paige was quite the happy camper as well -


That girl loves her some sugar! =)

Hopefully I will have some "real" first ballet class photos tomorrow! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness - that face... so great in black and white! Paige is adorable with her tip of her tongue stickin' out - LOVE it! Can't wait to see the for real pics... in color... want to see that "outfit"!

the swope family said...

You could have taken her and then crashed at our house! LOL! Hope she has a great time at class tonight! Looking forward to her cute pics!